POMOcy, pomocy proszę o sprawdzenie

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
The fog cover London’s streets. The sky was black like ink. One of the main street women was going with extraordinary grace and haughtiness. She perished among of the men's crowd circumjacent her. She aimed to the most dangerous neighbourhood and went to a old, dark tenement. She pretened to yhe first flat The room had a slanting roof and
was whitewashed. The whitewash was dingy and had fallen off in
places. There was a rusty grate, an old iron bedstead, and a
hard bed covered with a faded coverlet. Some pieces of furniture
too much worn to be used downstairs had been sent up. After a few minutes was visible she was beginning to feel rather. She suddenly turned her head because she heard a sound behind herself.
- I was sure that you was waiting for me... I knew that win in you curiosity what i want you to say – he said
Her face rose ill-omened mask and with icy voice she ordered – Show me this list and go away! He looked up into face with her beautiful big, blue-gray eyes, and they were quite said. you it were not such once. The truth
was that she felt secretly ashamed of the thing she had been ordered to do. – This world change people we must passage drasticaly transform from a lovely child to a merciless person devoid of scrupules to survive.- If you are thinking so. – I leave this list. I hape that you wouldn’t to regret one's decision and went out from room.

»

Praca za granicą