prosze o sprawdzenie oraz poprawienie pracy:]]]]=]

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
My friend is called Magda.She is nineteen years old and she lives in bydgoszcz in a big house with huge garden.The hause have beatifful garden with many tress and flowers.She study Biotechnology in Krakow.She is also a model.Her hobby is horse riding.She love this animals. Magda also like skiing- i teach her that.In free time she play tennis with her boyfrind Łukasz. She like activii life.She don’t like snobish people and ....boring......She likes been with people so she loves travel and adventures.She cat’t stay at home and do nothing, she crazy then. Her favourite food is everything with pasta- Magda is crazy about Italian food, but she don;t like meat.
Magda is very diligent ??pupil??, she know that study is the most important thing i her life now. She can .....pogodzieć...study and work as a model.Magda is very ambitious she want waork in labolatory in Australia, and meet new people because she’s receptive.Her face shape is oval.Maagda has a soft complexion ahd skin witd a healty golden-brown tint.Her eyes are blue. very sympathetic and warm. Her eyes are in almond-shaped.She has a full lips when she smiling. Her hair are wavy.Her hair style are layered and she love ponytail.Her hair colors are honey-blond. She usuallu wearied cuffed jeans, flip-flops and t-shirt.
Magda is very nice and sympathic person. When she comes to some party everybody are very happy becauce everyone know that party with magda is brilliant party. She have a good sense f humor and she is the life and soul of party. She is also very likely at universitety beacuse she is ............like bee.She is very helpful and everyone of her frind know that.For exemple last week she helped her neighbour and she clened all hous older women.So this is my frind Magda.Are you thinking that she is perfect?? No,no she also have failure – she is forgetful and she is unpunctual.
She is nineteen years old and she lives in
>bydgoszcz in a big house with huge garden.

W tym zdaniu gdzieś brakuje "a".

The hause have beatifful
>garden with many tress and flowers.

W poprzednim zdaniu napisalaś, że mieszka w dużym domu z wielkim ogrodem więc w tym się już nie musisz powtarzać tylko napisz, że w pięknym ogrodzie jest wiele drzew i kwiatów. Uważaj na literówki.

She study Biotechnology in
>Krakow.

Tutaj powinien być present continous + biotechnology moze być malą literą.

She love this
>animals.

this to liczba pojedyncza a animals mnoga.

In free time she
>play tennis with her boyfrind Łukasz. She like activii life.She don't
>like snobish people and ....boring......

Uważaj na 3 os. liczby pojedynczej w present tense: ssssssssssss

She cat't stay at home and do nothing,
>she crazy then.
....she goes crazy then.

>...but she don;t like meat.

znowu 3 os. liczby pojedynczej

> Magda is very diligent ??pupil??,
...is a very diligent student. (pupil to raczej dziecko z podstawowki)

she know that study is the most
>important thing i her life now.
....she knowSSSSSSSSS that studying.....

She can .....pogodzieć...study and
>work as a model.

She can balance her studies and her work as a model very well.

Magda is very ambitious she want waork in labolatory
>in Australia, and meet new people because she's receptive.

po "want" potrzeba bezkolicznika; brakuje też "a" gdzieś w tym zdaniu.

>very sympathetic and warm
She is very....

Her
>eyes are in almond-shaped.
Her eyes are almond-shaped.

>She has a full lips when she smiling
lips to liczba mnoga .....when she smiles.
Her lips are full when she smiles.

Reszta później. Muszę na chwilę wyjść.
Ja bym jeszcze trochę poprawiła:

My friend's name is Magda.She is nineteen years old and she lives in bydgoszcz in a big house with a huge garden.The house has a beatifful garden with a lot of trees and flowers.She studies Biotechnology in Krakow.She is also a model.Her hobby is horse riding.She loves these animals. Magda also likes skiing- I taught her it. In free time she plays tennis with her boyfriend Łukasz. She likes active life.She doesn't like snobish people and ....boredom......She likes being with people so she loves travels and adventures.She can't stay at home and do anything, she goes mad then. Her favourite food is everything with pasta- Magda is crazy about Italian food, but she doesn't like meat.
Magda is very diligent student, she knows that study is the most important thing in her life. She can reconcile her study and her job. Magda is very ambitious she wants to work in a labolatory in Australia, and meet new people because she's receptive.Her face shape is oval. Magda has a soft complexion and skin with a healty golden-brown tint.Her eyes are blue. very sympathetic and warm. Her eyes are almond-shaped.She has full lips when she smiles. Her hair is wavy.Her hair style is layered and she loves ponytail.The colour of her hair is honey-blond. She usually wears cuffed jeans, flip-flops and t-shirt.
Magda is very nice and sympathic person. When she comes to some party everybody is very happy because everyone knows that party with magda is a brilliant party. She has a good sense of humor and she is the life and soul of party???. She is also very likely at university beacuse she is ......like bee.She is very helpful and everyone of her friend knows that.For exemple last week she helped her neighbour and she cleaned all house of older woman.So this is my friend Magda.Are you thinking that she is perfect?? No,no she also has failure - she is forgetful and she is unpunctual.
Her
>hair are wavy. Her hair style are layered and she love ponytail

Myśl o wlosach po angielsku jako "owlosienie" - wtedy latwiej Ci będzie zapamiętać, że "hair" to liczba pojedyncza.

she loveSSSSSSSSS

Her hair is wavy and layered. She loves to wear a ponytail.

Her
>hair colors are honey-blond

Her hair colour is....

She usuallu wearied cuffed jeans,
>flip-flops and t-shirt.

Nie "wearied" (nie ma takie slowa) tylko? 3 os. liczba pojedyncza od "wear"?

brakuje też "a" przed t-shirt.

> Magda is very nice and sympathic person
Magda is a very nice.....

When she comes to some party
>everybody are very happy becauce everyone know that party with magda
>is brilliant party.
everybody is......everyone knows that a party with Magda is a brilliant party.

She have a good sense f humor and she is the life
>and soul of party.

3 osoba znowu: she....
...of a party.

>She is also very likely at universitety
She is also well-liked at university

She is very helpful and everyone of her frind know
>that.
...and all her friends know that.

For exemple last week she helped her neighbour and she clened
>all hous older women
co tu robila?

Are you thinking that
>she is perfect??

W zasadzie to powinno być "do you think"

No,no she also have failure - she is forgetful and
>she is unpunctual.

....she also has a few weaknesses - she is ......

OK, ogólnie nieźle, dużo napisalaś, ale troche to nieprzemyślane. Masz wiele zdań, ale krótkich i prostych. Większość z nich można polączyć w zdania wspólrzędne ze spójnikiem "and".
Na przyklad, zamiast pisać: "Magda jest sympatyczna. Ma owalną twarz. Magda ma oczy w ksztalcie migdalów" napisz: Magda jest sympatyczną dziewczyną o owalnej twarzy i oczach w ksztalcie migdalów."

Podobnie tam bylo z wlosami. O kolorze możesz napisać w pierwszym zdaniu:

Her hair is honey-blond, wavy, and layered.

I poukladaj wszystko w jakąś logiczną calość: opis osoby w jednym paragrafie, charakteru w następnym, bo troche Ci się to przeplata.
dziekuje bardzo za dobre rady;] Jak myslisz dobra jest ta praca tak w ogóle zeby 5 dostac?

»

FCE - sesja letnia 2006