prosze o sprawdzenie listu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
It is with regret that I feel I must write to express my strong dissatisfaction with the poor and disappointing service I received during ‘Windermere Wildside Adventure Holidays’which you advertised.
Firstly,as you highlighted in the advertisement,there was to be a wide range of amenities at my disposal,but as it later transpired,it was very limited and did not live up to my expectations at all.As I am fond of watersports I looked forward to practising windsurfing and canoing.Regrettably,there were no such activities available.Apart from that,according to the advertisement, we were to be located at the ‘Wildside Hall’with many fascinating activities,but the choice of which was limited to table tennis and a pack of cards only.
Moreover,instead of being located at the residential centre,we were forced to live in a youth hostel which was not only remotely situated,but also its standards of living leave a lot to be desired.
I must admit that the holiday I experienced amount to sheer deception,so I feel justified in the circumstances in requesting some form of financial compensation,otherwise I will have no option but to take a legal action.

moga bycx literowkik bo szybko pisalalem:)

« 

Programy do nauki języków

»

Business English