pomocy!!!

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Mam wstawić poprawną formę w czasie Present Perfect lub Past Simple.
oto zdania:

I.................(know) Harry for 10 years and we.......................(never/have) an argument. I...........(meet) him at Betty`s birthday party last year.
................................(you/speak) to Nicole today? No, I...................(not/see her). I................(phone) her four times yesterday but she................(not/be) in.
That`s a nice watch you`re wearing. Is it new? No, I................(get) it in 1998.
Julia..................(already/take) an aspirin. She..................(take) it an hour ago.
I...................(drink) a lot of milk when I was young.
They........................(just/arrive).

PROSZĘ TEŻ JEŚLI MOŻNA O WYJAŚNIENIE KIEDY PISZEMY P.PERFECT A KIEDY SIMPLE. BARDZO DZIĘKUJE ZA POMOC!
have known/ have never had/ met

have you spoken/ haven\'t seen her/ phoned/ wasn\'t in

got

has already taken/ took

drank

have just arrived
I have known Harry for 10 years and we\'ve never had an argument. I met him at Betty`s birthday party last year.
Have you spoken to Nicole today? No, I haven\'t seen her. I phoned her four times yesterday but she wasn\'t in.
That`s a nice watch you`re wearing. Is it new? No, I got it in 1998.
Julia has already taken an aspirin. She took it an hour ago.
I drank a lot of milk when I was young.
They have just arrived.

pytałas kiedy mozna wstawic czas perfect a kiedy past simple. past simple dajemy jezeli mowisz o przeszlości, kiedy wiesz ze to juz sie nigdy nie powtórzy (np yesterday). a czas perfect jest charakterystyczny dla takich słowek jak already, yet, never, i stosujesz go jesli mowisz o czynności, ktora ma jakis skutek (np I\'ve known him for 10 yars - czyli pewnie jeszcze sie znacie:) )
mam nadzieje ze nie namieszałam Ci za bardzo:)

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Programy do nauki języków