Bardo proszę sprawdzić 

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I am a meticulous planner. I plan everything: time for job, time witch I spend in the University, time for rest even time witch I spend with my friends. May be someone can say, that is it very boring, but for me it is very helpful, because all time I know where I should be and when. My plan keeps me going, because I remember of the challenges which wait for me. I think, if you learn how to manage your time, only then you will a manager of your own life.
I will give you my example. At first, I will tell you about my ordinary plan for the rest of the day. Today is Sunday, so today I have no work and I will spend my day at home. It is not my ordinary way to spend the holidays, but today I am ill a little bit, so I recognize that today is better to spend time at home. I don’t lay and watch TV shoves. I am going to clean my room, to read few pages of my favorite book “Life without limits” the author is Nick Vujicic and post 2 new story in the Instagram (may be some quotes from the book). I am also going to do my home-tasks and watch some special English program to practice my English. In the evening I am meting my friends. Every singular day I really have no time, even to go with them for a cup of coffee, so I decide to meet with them today.
What abought my plans for tomorrow... tomorrow I will have very tense day. Monday, of course… My day is going to start at 6 am o’clock, because at 8 o’clock I have Polish. Then I also have some classes, so I end them only at 3 pm. Next, I will have my work. I will be left to home, not earlier then 9 pm.
For the next week I have the same plan. I will start my day at 6 am, I will have my classes from 8 am to 3 pm, after that I will go to my work and spend my time there from 3,30 pm to 9 pm. It is how look my days to days basic.
I often say myself “Work Hard Play Hard”. Except these weekends I spend my day off each time differently. On the last weekends I visited two new restaurants, before I spent my weekends in Wroclaw. For the next one I have three days trip in Stockholm. Sometimes I push my mother’s bottom, because she often worries about me, but I definitely sure that she will understand me.
What about my plans for next month, will try to find a new job with bigger salary. It’s highly unlikely but I will try. My next holidays start only on July, but I have already huge plans. At first, I will fly with my boyfriend to the sea, next, I will work like a guide in a children's camp. I have never work before like a guide, but I think I will like that job.
I want to study for abroad and for the next term (semester) in the University I will try to pass English exams and go for an abroad University. It is my purpose.
For the next 25 years I don’t know, I think it is too far for plan something, but I have another purpose, it is to celebrate my 30th birthday on Maldives. Not bad, yes?
Opposite to my everyday live I want to have rich and calmly retire. I desire for a small house in village with garden and lovely pets.
I told you about my plans and what abought you?
Best regardless
I plan everything: time for job, time witch I spend in the University, time for rest even time witch I spend with my friends. możesz ominąć te czarownice :-))
edytowany przez Aaric: 23 mar 2019
May be someone can say,
because all time I know where I should be and when. np. I always know
I remember of the challenges which wait for me. ...that await me.
then you will a manager???? of your own life.
edytowany przez Aaric: 23 mar 2019