Pomoc w sprawdzeniu tłumaczenia tekstu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam. Mam problem z tłumaczeniem kilku zdań:

The countdown signals have a positive effect on pedestrians‟ and drivers‟ compliance with the Flashing Walking Person Signal. And, the countdown signals discourage pedestrians from crossing and drivers from entering the crosswalk while the Flashing Walking Person Signal is on, since the remaining time is displayed.
A potential drawback with the countdown signals is that more pedestrians would remain on the crosswalk at the Standing Person Signal, since they think they still have enough time to finish crossing. Comparing the two types of countdown signals reveal that the numeric countdown is more desirable than the graphic countdown for pedestrians‟ compliance with the Flashing Walking Person Signal. But, the graphic countdown is more desirable than the numeric countdown for finishing crossing before the Standing Person Signal appears and for drivers‟ compliance with the Flashing Walking Person Signal. In pedestrian interview, large parts of pedestrians feel that the countdown signal is comfortable and helpful. 75 % of pedestrians preferred countdown signals to conventional signals, while 69 % preferred the numeric to the graphic countdown signal. However, further research with enough data and various sites is needed to determine strictly which of the two types of countdown signals is more effective.

Moje tłumaczenie:

Odliczanie czasu ma pozytywny wpływ na pieszych i kierowców zgodnie z Flashing Walking Person Signal. And, the countdown signals discourage pedestrians from crossing and drivers from entering the crosswalk while the Flashing Walking Person Signal is on, since the remaining time is displayed( tego nie wiem). Potencjalną wadą odliczania czasu jest to, że więcej pieszych pozostanie na przejście dla pieszych na Standing Person Signal, ponieważ oni myślą, że mają jeszcze wystarczająco dużo czasu, aby zakończyć przejście. Porównanie dwóch typów sygnałów odliczania ujawniają, że numeryczne odliczanie jest bardziej pożądane niż graficzne odliczanie dla pieszych, przestrzegania Flashing Walking Person Signal. Ale bardziej wskazane niż liczbowe odliczanie do zakończenia przejścia przez przejście jest graficzne odliczanie przed pojawia się sygnał Standing Person Signal. W przeprowadzonym wywiadzie dla pieszych duża część pieszych czuje, że odliczanie czasu jest wygodne i pomocne. 75% pieszych preferuje odliczanie czasu od konwencjonalnych sygnałów, a 69% woli numeryczne graficzne odliczanie. Jednak konieczne są dalsze badania z wystarczającą ilością danych i różnych miejsc by ściśle określić, który z dwóch typów sygnałów odliczania czasu jest bardziej skuteczny.

pozdrawiam i dziękuje
naprawde nie wmawiaj nam, ze sam to tlumaczyles.
'przed pojawia sie sygnal' itp.

« 

Pomoc językowa

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie