writing about \"nothing\"

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 50
poprzednia |
In the Disco Polo topic sk8ter wrote: “Got the drift...another no-brainer but fills up Luke\'s pages nicely and keeps people busy.” After reading it I was really irritated. But I’ve just cought on his mind. He wrote also: “different strokes for different folks...no need to rub it in....don\'t like it, tough. If I am invited and don\'t like it, I will grin and bear it, keep busy talking to others, crack a few jokes and before you know it it\'s all over.” So he’s absolutely right. I’m with him all the way.

But for me(and I hope; for some other forum members) it’s not only expressing own opinion, but it’s improving language, using another new phrases, reading new phrases which we haven’t known before and learning them. My English isn’t very good but I hope that due to this new board it’ll really get better. I’m conscious that sk8ter’s language skills are excellent and probably that’s why he doesn’t like writing about “nothing”. But I enjoy my each post in English(no matter that’s about nothing, the most important for me is that it’s in English!!!

This site is called “Szlifuj swój angielski’ so as I see it, the best way to polish your English at this site is to write in English and read, read and write and so on, as my favourite proverb says “practise makes perfect”.

What do you make of it?
Writing about nothing....It\'s very interesting.As far as writing in English is concerned,I must agree with you.(As everybody see,my English is not so good,but I hope you will understand me;)).I like writing in English very much.Once I wrote to my friend in Russia and I enjoyed it much.Unfortunately,she hasn\'t written me back yet:/.I must admit that I don\'t have hardly any chances to speak in English.Do you have similar problem?I know that if anybody talked with me,I would improve my language skills much.Maybe talking to yourself is only one option when nobody around you doesn\'t want to speak with you?Another reason is when nobody cannot speak English.So,in conclusion,you may write about nothing,but also tell about nothing.Usually to yourself or to mirror;P.
Martine,

First of all, I have to agree with you about being insensitive and saying things that were inappropriate. I wasn\'t thinkng and I should have.
I am sorry from the bottom of my pitiless heart . I do put a foot in amy mouth a lot and for that I truly appologize.
I want to remind you though that in a previous converstation a few day ago you jumped all over me and I honestly did not say, let alone mean anything offensive. I asked if you could possibly stop being so serious and maybe could crack a little smile. You were really touchy and testy about everything I tried to say.

As far as the \"szlifuj your English\" thing goes, this is hardly for any beginners and one who has been here before knows that this is not for
Martine,

First of all, I have to agree with you about being insensitive and saying things that were inappropriate. I wasn\'t thinkng and I should have.
I am sorry from the bottom of my pitiless heart . I do put a foot in amy mouth a lot and for that I truly appologize.
I want to remind you though that in a previous converstation a few day ago you jumped all over me and I honestly did not say, let alone mean anything offensive. I asked if you could possibly stop being so serious and maybe could crack a little smile. You were really touchy and testy about everything I tried to say.

As far as the \"szlifuj your English\" thing goes, this is hardly for any beginners and one who has been here before knows that this is not for
Martine,

there goes my computer again.. I need a minute to finish it...it\'s doing funny things again, Martine...I can\'t believe it!
OK. whatever\'s going on with my computer, I will try to finish it asap.

I must have a really odd sense of humor, Martine. When I think I said something funny, people don\'t seem to get it and I get a cold shoulder again. Why? I do not know. Do they take things out of context when I simply joke? Your guess is good as mine! No clue from this end...I almost feel like people \"gang up\" on me and want me to stop saying what I am saying because they either don\'t get the jokes or they don\'t want to hear any more.
Whatever. I get it and I get it loud and clear. And I don\'t need any of this, especially when I don\'t mean anything by joking with others. It\'s gotta be my sick sense of humor. Not that anyone else has ever told me that before.

ALSO, I hate when people tell me openly in front of others that they hate me. That person has lost my total credibility, trust, respect and whatever else that was left in the way of friendly feelings. That\'s that. To hate someone is a VERY strong word and I NEVER...repeat NEVER... wanted to hurt anyone on this forum purposely.
OK, so by now I hope you get this idea that I am NOT welcome here because of that and I simply do NOT plan on staying here.

I hope you can understand.
Enjoy your visists here as long as you can :)
>because of that and I simply do NOT plan on staying here.

Pity...actually:(
I admit that I don’t catch your jokes, but don’t leave us!!!!!!!! :(
If I hurt your feelings, I apologise for it.

BTW I admire you and I dream that one day my English will be as fluent as yours.
personally, i\'ll miss your witty comments
Well, that is it! You go = I sulk.
:o)
Is this all you really have to say, Cebulka?
> I simply do NOT plan on staying here.

Hey, that\'s not fair, you know? I JUST got here! Don\'t leave...
Pleaaaaase? :-D
It\'s very nice of you all and I really appreciate it but you guys have to understand somthing...if someone hates me, that\'s the last place I want to be....
well, sk8er, if that were to be true, I\'d have to kill myself to leave this world.:) just because sb hates me - even so, so what?
I guess the real problem would be if nobody would notice you:)
Well, this is YOU and THAT is me. I appreciate your thoughtull insight on this but it still makes for a really awkward situation. For me, that is. And obviously Cebulka isn\'t going to divulge where the hate is coming from....I hope maybe she can speak for herself....????
I don\'t get it.
Do as you wish.
Regards.
not my business, but wasn\'t she just kid\'n :) ?
I know you don\'t and I don\'t think anyone else does...except her and someone else. She does know what I am talking about and that\'s why you won\'t hear too much from her because by admitting what she knows, she would have to disclose more than she is willing to...
:)
OK, sk8ter, you freaking loser; you must be the biggest attention-whore and drama queen that\'s out there. All you do is bitch, moan and cry how nobody understands you. Then when the prozac kicks in all you do is boast how great you are and how much you help everyone. Then when the prozac wears out you start to threaten that you\'re leaving but you actually never do...

So why don\'t you finally leave, this time for real???

P.S.
Don\'t let the door hit you on your way out, you weirdo!
no

:)
done
Oh... you haven\'t been here for a while....
Notice that Cebulka still won\'t say anything because she has an attorney speaking for her. You guys got an idea who it is....????
Fuck you!
Waaaaah-waaaaah.........you whining & cry-baby loser - are you ever going to leave?!?

Or maybe you want a little violin or maybe some cheese to go with that whine...?
And about your proposition about f*cking - anyone who wants to be f*cked by me has to deserve it and all you deserve is a kick in your bitchy little ass....
What kind of cheese and what year is that wine? Anything good?
Now you tell you \"client\" to tell all of us what she knows and what\'s biting her ass, will you?! You\'re making for an awfully lousy lawyer!

a little too close for comfort, eh????
\"desreve\" ? deserve what? a little shriveled up 5 inch schlong? You gotta be kiding me! You are not a man upstairs and have even still less to show for between your legs, he, he, he...you are a real scum that does not know how to keep your mouth shut.
c\'mon Cebulka...step up and have your beau rescued!
That\'s odd - the last time I f*cked your mom she was saying that I had the biggest di*k she ever saw.

So, you like to be packed in the ass with a broom-handle the way you normally satisfy yourself, huh? You shit-eating fag!
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 50
poprzednia |

« 

Studia językowe