zadanie po angielsku

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dopiero zaczynam sie uczyć angielskiego i potrzebuje zeby mi ktoś sprawdził prace napisana w past simple, :) pozdrawiam

On Thursday me and my wife went for a walk in the park, after a walk we went to the bar to eat something. In the evening, I went to the disco with my friends and we spend a great time together. I came home very late. On Friday morning me and my wife ate breakfast and went to watch Tv. Afternoon we went to my friend for coffee and we talked almost until evening. When we returned home we went to sleep.

Cytat: Julio03
Dopiero zaczynam sie uczyć angielskiego i potrzebuje zeby mi ktoś sprawdził prace napisana w past simple, :) pozdrawiam

On Thursday me and my wife went for a walk in the park, after a<-ZLY PRZEDIMEK, PRZECIEZ WIEMY JUZ, O JAKI SPACER CHODZI walk we went to the<-NIE WIEM, O JAKI BAR CHODZI bar to eat something. In the evening, I went to the disco with my friends and we spend<-TO JEST BEZOKOLICZNIK a great time together. I came home very late. On Friday morning me and my wife ate breakfast and POTEM OGLADALISMY Tv. IN THE Afternoon we went to my friend'S for A coffee and we talked almost until evening. When we returned home we went to sleep.