Opowiadanie o napadzie na bank.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie wersji angielskiej i czy wersja polska zgadza się z wersją angielską.
Z góry dziękuję.

Wersja Polska

Historia odbywa się w słoneczny dzień. Sprzątacz zamiata teren wokół banku. Nagle dwóch złodziei napada na bank. Wyciągają pistolety i każą oddać pieniądze. W tym samym czasie sprzątacz wszystko widział co się wydarzyło i zadzwonił na policję. Policja szybko przyjechała i złapała złodziei. Potem policja zabrała złodziei i sprzątacza na komisariat. Na komisariacie sprzątacz rozpoznał dwóch złodziei, którzy napadli na bank. Dwa tygodnie później złodzieje mieli rozprawę sądową i poszli do więzienia.

Wersja Angielska

Story is in a sunny day. Cleaner sweepsed area around bank. Suddenly two robbers mugged on bank. They are draw pistols and told got them money. At the same time cleaner saw everything what happend and rang the police. Police came fast and could robbers. Next police took robbers and cleaner to the police station. On the police station cleaner recognized two robbers who mugged on bank. Two weeks later robbers are trial and went to jail.
To jest za trudne dla Ciebie.

(brak przedimka) story 'is' (zle slowo) 'in' (zle slowo) a sunny day. (brak przedimka) cleaner 'sweepsed' (to slowo nie istnieje w jez. ang) (brak przedimka) area around (brak przedimka) bank. Suddenly two robbers 'mugged' (zle slowo) 'on' (zle slowo) (brak przedimka) bank. They 'are draw' (tego nie rozumiem) pistols and told (komu?) 'got them money' (tego nie rozumiem). At the same time (brak przedimka) cleaner saw everything what 'happend' (ortog) and rang the police. Police came 'fast' (zla czesc mowy) and 'could robbers' (tego nie rozumiem). Next (brak przedimka) police took (brak przedimka) robbers and (brak przedimka) cleaner to the police station. 'On' (zle slowo) the police station (brak przedimka) cleaner recognized (brak przedimka)two robbers who 'mugged' (calkowicie zle slowo) 'on' (zle slowo) (brak przedimka) bank. Two weeks later (brak przedimka) robbers 'are' (tutaj czas przeszly) 'trial' (zla czesc mowy) and went to jail.
czyli jak to ma wyglądać poprawnie?
Chyba nie oczekujesz ze ja to napisze za Ciebie. Jak poprawish wg moich wskazowek to jeszcze raz na to popatrzymy.
Nie odrabiamy prac domowych, tylko poprawiamy i doradzamy.
Poprawiłem i tak to teraz wygląda.
W nawiasach są wyrazy które dałeś jako błąd lub brak przedimka itd.
Proszę o ponowne sprawdzenie.

(The) story (accurred) (on) a sunny day. (The) cleaner (swept) (the) area around (the) bank. Suddenly two robbers (mugging) (at) (the) bank. They are (took out) pistols and told (banker) got them money (żeby oddał im pieniądze). At the same time (the) cleaner saw everything what (happened) and rang the police. Police came (quickly) and could (the) robbers (złapali złodziei). Next (the) police took (the) robbers and (the) cleaner to the police station. (At) the police station (the) cleaner recognized (?) two robbers who (mugging) (at) (the) bank. Two weeks later (the) robbers (were) trial (?) and went to jail.

The story (accurred- tu masz blad ortog) on a sunny day. The cleaner (swept- masz zly czas) the area around the bank. Suddenly two robbers (mugging- to jest calkowicie zle slowo, banks nigdy nie sa 'mugged' bo to tylko ludzie sa 'mugged' - popatrz i poszukaj odpowiednie slowo) at the bank. They 'are' (po co to slowo tutaj jest?) took out (tu cos brak) pistols and told (brak przedimka) banker (brak slowa) 'got' (zly czas) them (brak przedimka) money. At the same time the cleaner saw everything 'what' (to jest bardzo kolokw. tutaj ma byc...everything that had happened) and rang the police. Police came quickly and 'could' (nie rozumiem dlaczego myslisz ze slowo 'could' ktore jest modalem, oznacza 'zlapali') the robbers.
At the police station the cleaner recognized (?- brak przedimka) two robbers who (mugging- popraw, to jest calkowicie zle slowo) (at- niepotr) the bank. Two weeks later the robbers were 'trial' (ale juz wczesniej napisalam ze to jest zla czesc mowy, tu ma byc czasownik) and went to jail.

Proszę o ponownie sprawdzenie.

The story occurred on a sunny day. The cleaner was slept the area around the bank. Suddenly two robbers raided at the bank. They took out the pistols and told to the banker was get them the money. At the same time the cleaner saw everything thad had happened and rang the police. Police came quickly and caught the robbers. Next the police took the robbers and the cleaner to the police station. At the police station the cleaner recognized the two robbers who raided the bank. Two weeks later the robbers were hearing and went to jail.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.