Bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie tego tekstu i powiedzenia jakie błędy popełniam :)

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
I'm writting to you, because I would like to tell you about my visit in art gallery. Two days ago I saw fotography exhibition. There I saw many wonderful photos. I went to the art gallery, because I was bored and my friend wanted to go there. I have a problem with choosing the best photograph. All the landscapes and portraits was delightful. I'll send you a few photos and you tell me which is the best. I have the plan that I'll take part in a photography competition. I want that in the future a lot of people seen my photo in art gallery. I'm very curious how you are, write me necessarily!
All the landscapes and portraits was delightful.
I have the plan that I'll take part... napisz to w continuous.
I want that in the future a lot of people seen my photo in art gallery. Jak byś poprawiła to zdanie?
write me necessarily! wątpię w poprawność tutaj. Może 'urgently'
I'm 'writting' (popraw to slowo) to you, because I would like to tell you about my visit in (tu brak przedimka) art gallery. Two days ago I saw (przedimek) 'fotography' (popraw slowo) exhibition (ja tutaj dodalabym gdzie).
I 'have' (wg mnie to powinno byc w czasie przeszlym) a problem with choosing the best photograph. All the landscapes and portraits 'was' (a tak tylko spytam, dlaczego dajesz czasownik l. poj kiedy mowisz o rzeczownikach w l. mnogiej?) delightful. I'll send you a few photos and you (daj tutaj modala) tell me which is the best. I have 'the' (zly przedimek) plan that I'll take part in a photography competition (napisz kiedy). I want that in the future a lot of people (daj tutaj modala) 'seen' (zmien slowo) my photo in (brak przedimka) art gallery. I'm very curious how you are, write me 'necessarily' (zmien to)

Co sie stalo z tymi przedimkami (a, an, the)?