Proszę o sprawdzenie listu

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Dear Mr. Green,

I write in reply to announcement on your site about training
course in London.
The topic of ecology is close to my heart and I look forward to learn more about it and it's
usage in modern production business.
There are few matters that I would be grateful to get information about.
I would like to know the exact price of this schooling and if there are any discounts
for organized groups of young individuals like myself.
I would also ask if the price includes accommodation and meals, and if not,
is there any kind of assistance that your organization can provide,
mainly talking about finding hotel rooms in area near schooling agency.
Another matter I need information about is,
if there is going to be any kind of resident or translator present during our course.
The final question I have is about details of my arrival.
Could you possibly organize transport that could take me from airport?
Or ill need to take taxi so I could reach my final destination.
Thank you in advance for your assistance and do not hesitate to contact me on my phone [tel]
if any information will need to be provided.

Yours sincerely,
XYZ
I write in reply to announcement on your site about (brak przedimka) training course in London.
The topic of ecology is close to my heart and I look forward to 'learn' (nie, tutaj 'learning') more about it and it's usage in modern production business.
There are (przedimek) few matters that I would be grateful to get information about.
I would like to know the exact price of this 'schooling' (nie, uzyj 'course') and if there are any discounts
for organized groups of young individuals like myself.
I would also ask if the price includes accommodation and meals, and if not, is there any kind of assistance that your organization can provide, 'mainly talking about' (cos tu nie tak, wg mnie niepotr) (daj tutaj 'regarding') finding hotel rooms in (przedimek) area near 'schooling agency' (bardzo dziwne pojecie) .
Another matter (daj tutaj 'that') I need information about is, if there is going to be any kind of resident or translator present during our course.
Could you possibly organize transport that could 'take me' (nie, 'bring me') from (przedimek) airport?
Or 'ill' (nie, tutaj chyba sie pytasz to ...will I) need to take taxi so I could reach my final destination.
Thank you in advance for your assistance and do not hesitate to contact me on 'my phone' (niepotr) [tel]if any information 'will need' (nie, tutaj 'needs') to be provided.
The topic of ecology is close to my heart and I look forward to 'learn' (nie, tutaj 'learning') more about it and it's usage in modern production business.
What do it and it's refer to?
usage I'd use 'use'.
edytowany przez Aaric: 03 sty 2019
>>> and it's usage...
nie zauwazylam, ale to jest zle. Powinno byc 'its' a nie 'it's-co znaczy 'it is'.
no i nie jest za jasno napisane do czego to sie odnosi.
Another matter (daj tutaj 'that') I need information about is, if there is going to be any kind of resident or translator present during our course. nie wiem o co chodzi w tym zdaniu ;)) 'translator', żeby ci przekładał co instruktor mowi na tym kursie??
Tak, dokładnie. Pytanie w zadaniu jest zapytać czy będzie dostępny tłumacz na kursie.
I have never imagined that this is even conceivable.
Another matter I need information on is an interpreter be available during the course.
Tak może być?
The topic of ecology is close to my heart and I look forward to learning more about it.
A z tym może byc tak?
...yet another thing I would like to know is whether....
area near schooling agency np near school location / training location.
Cytat: Robbertoxx
...yet another thing I would like to know is whether....

nie.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia