Write full answers to the questions using will and adverbs in brackets.
1. A. Will you be home early toningt? (definitely)
B. Yes, I 'll definietly be home early tonight.
2. A. D you think you 'll get the gob? (propably not)
B. No, I won't propably get
3. A. Will she help you with the shopping? (perhaps)
B. Yes, she will perhaps
4. A .Will the students get bored on the school trip? (certainly not)
B. No, They won't certainly
5. A.Will you go to uniwersity when you finish school? (propably)
B. Yes, I will propably
6. A. Will she see him again? (maybe)
B. Maybe, she will
2 inny szyk, no i gdzie reszta zdania?
3, 4, 5 inny szyk
6 bez przecinka
poza tym kropki no i nie stawiamy spacji przed apostrofem