Prosiłbym o sprawdzenie poprawności poniższego tekstu - 2.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hi Susan,
I'm going to compete in a television content.
It's about a wild animal's life in their habitats. A host will ask participants about a bird's name after heard a voice from the record.
I want to try because I like wild nature and often go to a forest.
If you want to take part, you must first register online. After a couple of days, they will send you a form to fill up, which you send back them, then you may relax and wait for a positive or negative answer.
Although I'm often in a forest, I start to listen to animals' sounds on youtube recently. I think it will help prepare better.
I'd love you to come to a television studio to watch me. It' may be a nice experience for you and give me more courage. Furthermore, five spectators can win a smartphone.
I'm looking forward to seeing you there.
XYZ
niektóre błedy
I'm going to compete in a television content
A THE host will ask participants about a bird's name after ONI USŁYSZĄ heard a voice from the record.
I want to try IT because I like wild nature and often go to a THE forest.
After a couple of days, they will send you a form to fill up, which you send back them, then you may relax and wait for a positive or negative answer.
Although I'm often in a forest, I start VERB TENSE to listen to animals' sounds on youtube recently. I think it will help ME prepare better.
I'd love you to come to THE television studio to watch me.
Dziekuję.
Tak chyba dobrze?
----
Hi Susan,
I'm going to compete in a television contest.
It's about a wild animal's life in their habitats. The host will ask participants about a bird's name after they heard a voice from the record.
I want to try it because I like wild nature and often go to the forest.
If you want to take part, you must first register online. After a couple of days, they will send you a form to complete, which you send back, then you may relax and wait for a positive or negative answer.
Although I'm often in a forest, I started to listen to animal sounds on youtube recently. I think it will help me prepare better.
I'd love you to come to the television studio to watch me. It' may be a nice experience for you and give me more courage. Furthermore, five spectators can win a smartphone.
XYZ
It's about 'a wild animal's life' (tutaj mowisz o jednym 'animal' (l. poj), a pozniej masz 'habitats' to l. mnoga- popraw) in their habitats. The host will ask participants about a bird's name after they heard a 'voice' (nie, zle slowo, tutaj 'sound', you hear a bird's sound not voice) from the record.
Although I'm often in a forest, I started to listen to animal sounds on youtube recently. I think it will help me TO prepare better.
Poprawiłem. Dziękuję za korektę.
----
Hi Susan,
It's about a wild animals' life in their habitats. The host will ask participants about a bird's name after they heard a sound from the record.
If you want to take part, you must first register online. After a couple of days, they will send you a form to complete, which you send back, then you may relax and wait for a positive or negative answer.
Although I'm often in a forest, I started to listen to animal sounds on youtube recently. I think it will help me to prepare better.
I'd love you to come to the television studio to watch me. It' may be a nice experience for you and give me more courage. Furthermore, five spectators can win a smartphone.
XYZ
It's about 'a' (nie uzywamy przedimkow w l. mn - tutaj niepotrz) wild animals' 'life' (tutaj potrzeba l. mn- lives) in their habitats.
Mozesz napisac wszystkie teksty w jednym watku. Tylko zaznacz je 1, 2, 3.
edytowany przez terri: 06 mar 2020
I wouldn't use 'spectators' in this text.
Cytat: Aaric
I wouldn't use 'spectators' in this text.

mozna 'audience'
Hi Susan,
It's about wild animals' lives in their habitats. The host will ask participants about a bird's name after they heard a sound from the record.
Although I'm often in a forest, I started to listen to animal sounds on youtube recently. I think it will help me to prepare better.
I'd love you to come to the television studio to watch me. It' may be a nice experience for you and give me more courage. Furthermore, five persons from the audience can win a smartphone.
XYZ
----
Dziękuję za sprawdzenie, czy tak może być? "...five persons from the audience..."
Dobrze, przejdę na jeden wątek.
five audience members
np.np
Hi Susan,
It's about wild animals' lives in their habitats. The host will ask participants about a bird's name after they heard a sound from the record.
I'd love you to come to the television studio to watch me. It' may be a nice experience for you and give me more courage. Furthermore, five audience members can win a smartphone.
XYZ
----
No tak, dlaczego mi nigdy nie przyjdą na myśl tak trafne słowa, dziękuję.
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie