Prosiłbym o sprawdzenie poprawności poniższego tekstu - 3.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Hi Mark.
I know that you're waiting for me in London but there is a problem. I lost my ID card two days ago.
I went to a petrol station to buy some fuel and I paid by my credit card, which I had in the wallet with my ID card. I think when I used my credit card I had dropped my ID card and didn't see that.
First I asked at the petrol station if anyone saw my ID card. After that, I went to the police station, but they didn't know anything too. Additionally, I gave an announcement to the local newspaper. Nobody has replied yet.
I'm very sad and angry that I can't go to London now. I'm also stressful because I have much work to get a new one.
Can we meet in September? I should have a new ID card already. I hope you are not busy, aren't you?
XYZ
Hi Mark. (tutaj przecinek)
I know that you're waiting for me in London (przecinek) but there is a problem.
I think (that) when I used my credit card I had dropped my ID card and didn't 'see' (lepiej 'notice') that.
First I asked at the petrol station if anyone (had seen) saw my ID card.
Nobody has replied AS yet.
I'm also 'stressful' (nie, tutaj 'stresssed) because I 'have much work' (za bardzo po polsku) to get a new one.
I should have a new ID card 'already' (by then) . I hope you are not busy, (ale kiedy?) 'aren't you' (dla mnie to tutaj nie pasuje)?
Dziękuję za sprawdzenie, czy tak może być?
----
Hi Mark,
I know that you're waiting for me in London, but there is a problem. I lost my ID card two days ago.
I went to a petrol station to buy some fuel and I paid my credit card, which I had in the wallet with my ID card. I think that when I used my credit card I had dropped my ID card and didn't notice that.
First I asked at the petrol station if anyone had seen my ID card. After that, I went to the police station, but they didn't know anything too. Additionally, I gave an announcement to the local newspaper. Nobody has replied as yet.
I'm very sad and angry that I can't go to London now. I'm also stressful because it's hard to get a new one.
Can we meet in September? I should have a new ID card by then. I hope you are not busy in September?
XYZ
but they didn't know anything too. Co używamy w negatywnym zdaniu?
as OF yet
np I posted an ad IN a local paper
stressed
edytowany przez Aaric: 05 mar 2020
Hi Mark,
I know that you're waiting for me in London, but there is a problem. I lost my ID card two days ago.
I went to a petrol station to buy some fuel and I paid my credit card, which I had in the wallet with my ID card. I think that when I used my credit card I had dropped my ID card and didn't notice that.
First I asked at the petrol station if anyone had seen my ID card. After that, I went to the police station, but they didn't know anything. Additionally, I posted an advertisement in a local newspaper. Nobody has replied as of yet.
I'm very sad and angry that I can't go to London now. I'm also stressed because it's hard to get a new one.
Can we meet in September? I should have a new ID card by then. I hope you are not busy in September?
XYZ
----
Dziękuję.
'too' - pewnie nie, też trochę dziwnie mi brzmiało, ale chciałem "zabłysnąć".
'posted' - ładniej, dziękuję.
stressed - chyba mi się przy kopiowaniu niezauważanie zmieniło, ale dziękuję.

»

Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia