Koło naukowe

Temat przeniesiony do archwium
Google podaje kilka opcji:
Student research circle
Science Club
Jaka nazwa jest odpowiednia w angielskim używanym w Anglii?
np. science club
science appreciation society
I don't know what kolo naukowe is all about but there are 'science circles' out there.
Aaric you mean in Canada or in UK?
As I had said before, I'm not sure what KOLO NAUKOWE is. Google mentions both, 'science circle' and 'student research circles'. The latter appears in articles originating in Poland.
Science club is a totally viable option.
edytowany przez Aaric: 04 maj 2020


Pomoc językowa - tłumaczenia