Prosze o sprawdzenie.

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Witam i bardzo proszę o sprawdzenie mojego opowiadanka.

The Disaster
I will never forget my latest holiday. It happened when I was living in my grandmother's village. It was such an unforgettable time but this event was absolutely terrible.
The evening was fabulous. I invited my friend on a barbecue party because it was first day of my visit and I wanted to welcome everybody. Food was vary tasty so my friends were over the moon. In addition the atmosphere was pleasant, too. It casued we finished the party about midnight. I was extremely drained so I felt asleep immediately.
Suddenly, I woken up. When I opened my eyes I saw a high flames. I screamed "Oh my God" laudly. At once I dressed myself and run over an accident area Despite being frightened, I begun extinguishing, It was most hard but i didn't resign. Unfortunately, I was alone so I could not have asked somebody for a help. In the end, I managed to quench the fire. It was such an enormous relief.. "I done it" I mumbled.
In the morning I was very tired but happy. I was not able to fall asleep again. The cause of fire was unaccurately extinguished bacbecue. The fire damaged only barbecue so repair was not very expensive. Finally, I decided to keep everything in a secret and I has told about it anybody by now.
I invited my friend 'on' (kalka z polskiego 'na'- przeciez nie powiesz 'I invited my friend on a party' to dlaczego myslisz ze jak jest 'barbecue to mozna, tutaj ma byc TO) a barbecue party because it was THE first day of my visit and I wanted to welcome everybody. Food was 'vary' (zle slowo- popraw) tasty so my friends were over the moon.
'It' (nie, zrob to inaczej- to wyglada dziwnie) 'casued' (ortog) THAT we finished the party about midnight. I was extremely drained so I 'felt' (poczulem? zle slowo - popraw) asleep immediately.
Suddenly, I WAS woken up. When I opened my eyes I saw 'a' (alwe przeciez przed l. mn 'flames' nie dajemy 'a') high flames. I screamed "Oh my God" 'laudly' (ortog). At once I dressed myself and 'run' (zly czas - popraw-tu ma byc simple past)) over TOWARDS 'an' THE accident area. Despite being frightened, I 'begun' BEGAN extinguishing (ale co? musisz napisac). It was 'most' VERY hard but 'i' ('I' zawsze piszemy duza litera) didn't 'resign' (zle slowo tutaj, poszukaj inne). Unfortunately, I was alone so I could not have asked 'somebody' ANYONE for 'a' (niepotr) help.
"I 'done' DID it" I mumbled.
The cause of THE fire was AN 'unaccurately' (zle slowo - poszukaj inne) extinguished 'bacbecue' (ortog). The fire damaged only THE barbecue so THE repair was not very expensive. Finally, I decided to keep everything 'in a' (niepotr) secret and 'I has' (OD KIEDY? tutaj I haD NOT- chyba to wiesz?) told 'about it anybody by now' (zla kol slow - ...anybody about it) .
dziekuje za pomoc ale mam pytanko o ostatnie zdanie. Dlaczego ma być past perfect a nie present perfect?