Proszę o sprawdzenie-Wady/zalety pracy za granicą

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
Every day lots of people all over the world decide to go away and work abroad. I strongly believe that this is a great way for spend holiday. Nevertheless, working abroad is not a bed of roses and it has also drawbacks.
In first place, when you do not know any languages, for example English, you can go to England. If you worked here, you would also learn English. In my opinion it is essential to have good knowledge of foreign language in order to find even the simplest job.
One other advantage of working abroad during the holidays is that you meet lots of different and interesting people. New acquaintances will make your time more enjoyable. I am sure that friends in a new place, would support and help you.
However, working abroad has also disadvantages. I think the most important minus for people who go abroad is that they leave their families. They can feel lonely and homesick while being in a foreign country. Farewells do not belong to pleasurable things.
In conclusion, I would like to emphasize that working abroad is a perfect solution for people who want to earn money, get know a foreign country and a great fun there.
I strongly believe that this is a great way for spendING A holiday.
...'and' (dalabym AS it has also drawbacks.
In THE first place, when you do not know any languages, for example
English, you can go to England. If you worked 'here' (a 'here' to znaczy gdzie?), you would also learn English. In my opinion it is essential to have A ggod knowledge of A foreign language in order to find even the simplest job.
I think THAT the most important minus for people who go abroad is that they leave their families.
In conclusion, I would like to emphasize that working abroad is a
perfect solution for people who want to earn money, get TO know a foreign
country and (ale tutaj brakuje czasownika) a great fun there.

« 

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie

»

Pomoc językowa - Sprawdzenie