Sprawdzenie listu nieformalnego po angielsku

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 65
poprzednia |
Dzień dobry, ostatnio trenuje pisanie listów do matury, żeby powoli się rozwijać i efektywnie, a do tego potrzebna jest mi ocena. Na początek wysyłam jeden list i bym bardzo był wdzięczny o rady oraz wytknięcie błędów, które popełniłem.
Pozdrawiam
Temat:
Kolega/koleżanka, z którym korespondujesz po angielsku, zamierza studiować w tym samym mieście co ty i potrzebuje mieszkania. W e-mailu do niej/niego:
*zaproponuj wspólne wynajęcie mieszkania, podając zalety tego rozwiązania,
*Zrelacjonuj doświadczenia znajomej osoby, która dzieliła mieszkanie z kolegą/koleżanką,
*zasugeruj możliwą lokalizację i opisz ją,
zapytaj kolegę/koleżankę o opinię na temat takiego rozwiązania.
List:
Hi... (wstęp już jest)
Last weekend i was in the suburbs of Warsaw and I looked the flat for two people. I spoke with the seller of cosy two-roomed flat and it is great for us.. I will cooking and i will was after meal and you can clean the mess and also do shopping.
I have an opportunity to introduce Michael, who is my fantastic friend. He shared the flat with her girl and he was very cheerfull about. He maked a parties, but sometimes it was scary, if he tried to studie for exam. HE was also too exhausted.
In my opinion, we will should stay in the suburbs of London. More cheap, also fantastic localization without traffic jim. However, we will have to drive to school after 30 minutes, but it's not to long.
What is your opinion about share of flat?
Zakończenie.
mnostwo bledow

sa takze bledy kompozycji, np. w pierwszym akapicie nie formulujesz propozycji, w drugim akapicie raczej odstraszasz od wynajmowania razem mieszkania, a poza tym przedstawiasz Michaela, jakby to byla rozmowa.
oglladales mieszkanie w Warszawie, ale macie zamieszkac w Londynie

nic tu nie jest tak, jak powinno byc.
Last weekend i was in the suburbs of Warsaw and I looked AT the flat for two people. I spoke with the seller NP OWNER/LANDLORD of cosy two-roomed flat and it THAT WOULD BE is great for us. I will cooking and i will was after meal and you can clean the mess and also do shopping.
I have an opportunity to introduce Michael, who is my fantastic friend. He shared the flat with her girl and he was very cheerfull about. He maked a parties, but sometimes it was scary, if he tried to studie for exam. HE was also too exhausted. NIE BARDZO ROZUMIEM TYCH ZDAŃ
Dzięki za odpowiedź
Z tym Londynem się przyzwyczaiłem, a co do wcześniejszych, to:
w pierwszym akapicie nie formulujesz propozycji,
Last weekend i was in the suburbs of Warsaw and I PROPOSE TO SHARE A FLAT FOR US. I spoke with the seller of cosy two-roomed flat and it is great for us.. I will cooking and i will was after meal and you can clean the mess and also do shopping.
w drugim akapicie raczej odstraszasz od wynajmowania razem mieszkania, a poza tym przedstawiasz Michaela, jakby to byla rozmowa.
Michael, who is my fantastic friend, shared the flat with her girl and he was very cheerfull about. He often maked a parties, but usually he also have a lot of time for study, peace and much time for her passions.
Troszkę lepiej?
Okej, dzięki za poprawioną pierwszą część, a to rozwinięcie może być już teraz, czy wciąż złe? Na co warto zwrócić uwagę?
edytowany przez Mikko: 06 paź 2018
In my opinion, we will should stay in the suburbs of London NA GÓRZE JEST WARSZAWA. More cheap LESS EXPENSIVE, also fantastic localization without traffic jim. However, we will have to drive to school after 30 minutes, but it's not toO long.
What is your opinion about shareING of A flat?
Inne błędy ;))
edytowany przez Aaric: 06 paź 2018
Dzięki bardzo, zaraz to poprawię i jak już trochę potrenuję, to wyśle na dniach kolejne do szybkiego sprawdzenia i zobaczymy, czy będą postępy, okej?
maked a parties hmm?
Cytat:
I will cooking and i will was after meal

Co to ma byc? Przyjrzyj sie na to zdanie
he also have
Do parties?
I will cook and i will wash after meal. Gotowałbym i sprzątałbym po posiłku.
also has, dzięki
Dlaczego zdanie z kolegą Michael jest w przeszłym? Ja bym ujął w teraźniejszym ;))
dzieliła mieszkanie... Jakby było dzieli... Dlatego dałem czas przeszły. A poza tym w miarę okej? Jeszcze mówię na dniach wrzucę około cztery listy, bo chcę poćwiczyć przed sprawdzianem. 20 procent na maturze też motywuję. Dzięki jeszcze raz wam obu
napisz jeszcze raz poprawiona wersje tego tekstu
Last weekend i was in the suburbs of Warsaw and I looked at the flat for two people. I spoke with the OWNER of cosy two-room flat that would be great for us. I will cook and i wash after meal and you can clean and also do shopping.
Michael, who is my fantastic friend, shared the flat with her girl and he was very cheerful about. He often do (?) a parties, but usually he also have a lot of time for study, peace and much time for her passions.
In my opinion, we will should stay in the suburbs of Warzsawa . Less expensive, also fantastic location without traffic jam. However, we will have to drive to school 30 minutes, but it's not too long.
What is your opinion about sharing a flat?
nadal nie ma propozycji wspolnego zamieszkania w pierwszym akapicie

Last weekend i WIELKA LITERA was in the suburbs of Warsaw and I looked at the ZLY PRZEDIMEK flat for two people. I spoke with the OWNER of A cosy two-room flat that would be great for us. I will cook BEDE GOTOWAL, MA BYC 'GOTOWALBYM' and i wash ZMYWAM, MA BYC 'ZMYWALBYM' after mealS and you can clean and also do THE shopping.
Michael, who is my fantastic friend, shared the TO SAMO MIESZKANIE? flat with her JEJ girl and he was very cheerful about NIE ROZUMIEM. He often do (?) ODPOWIEDNI CZAS a parties PRZEDLICZBA MNOGA NIE MA 'A', but usually he also have CZAS a lot of time for study, peace CO? and much time for her JEJ passions. MICHAEL JEST TRANS I MIESZKA Z DZIEWCZYNA? CHYBA NIE CHCESZ, ZEBY NA MATURZE PYTALI CIE O TOZSAMOSC PLCIOWA TWOICH BOHATEROW? :-)
In my opinion, we will should BEDZIEMY POWINNISMY stay in the suburbs of Warzsawa NIE MOZESZ NAPISAC: MOGLIBYSMY WYNAJAC TO MIESZANIE, KTORE WIDZIALEM'?. IT WOULD BE Less expensive, also TO JEST A fantastic location without traffic jamS. However, we will have to drive 30 MINUTES to school 30 minutes, but it's not too long.
What is your opinion about sharing a flat? ZA BARDZO OFICJALNE, WHAT DO YOU THINK - JEST LEPSZE

Zle uzyte przedimki to nie problem na maturze podstawowej, ale formy czasownikow musza byc opanowane.
Last weekend I was in the suburbs of Warsaw and I looked in the flat for two people. I spoke with the owner of a cosy two-room flat that would be great for us. I will to cook and i to do the dishes after meals and you can clean and also do the shopping.
Michael, who is my fantastic friend, shared the similar flat with HIS(!!!) girl and he was very cheerful about NIE ROZUMIEM (about it, że on się bardzo tym cieszy?) . He often does parties , but usually he also has a lot of time for study, queit time and much time for his passions.
Dowaliłem z Tym Michaelem :)
In my opinion, We could rent this flat that I saw. It would be Less expensive, also it is a fantastic location without traffic jams. However, we will have to drive 30 MINUTES to school 30 minutes, but it's not too long.
What do you think about sharing a flat?
Na co najbardziej warto zwracać uwagę podczas pisania listów? Widać, że muszę dużo potrenować. Bardzo dziękuję za pomoc.
in the flat
I will to cook and i to do the dishes ...nieee
very happy about it.
edytowany przez Aaric: 06 paź 2018
Ja bym dał np 'my best friend' w ang raczej się nie spotyka fantastic w tym kontekście.
I looked in the flat for two people -przyimek
with HIS(!!!) girl - girlfriend
he was very cheerful about - raczej very happy about it
It would be Less expensive- co masz taki szacunek do less :)?
we will have to drive 30 MINUTES to school 30 minutes, - nie za duzo tych minut :)?
Last weekend I was in the suburbs of Warsaw and I looked 'in the flat' (to znaczy wewnatrz mieszkania, dlaczego ty odwiedzac mieszkania?) for two people.
'I will to cook' (tego calkowicie nie moge zrozumiec, o co tu chodzi?) and 'i' (a dlaczego to jest mala litera, gdy slowo 'I' zawsze piszemy duza litera. To, juz chyba powinnienes wiedziec!) to do the dishes after meals and you can clean and also do the shopping.
Michael, who is my fantastic friend, shared 'the' (zly przedimek) similar flat with his girl and he was very 'cheerful' (to jest zle slowo) about (tutaj brakuje ostatniego slowa, bo nie wiemy dlaczego on sie cieszyl) . He often does parties , but usually he also has a lot of time for study, 'queit' (blad ortog) time and 'much' (zle slowo, nikt nie ma 'much time' tylko 'a lot of') time for his passions.

In my opinion, we could rent 'this' (zle slowo) flat that I saw. It would be less expensive, also it is a 'fantastic location without traffic jams' (tutaj jest cos nie tak, m ieszkanie nie moze byc w traffic jams, ono moze byc zlokalizowane w dobrym miejscu, ale tutaj nie jest tak napisane). However, we will have to drive 30 minutes to school, but it's not too long.

Prosze zwrocic uwage na przedimki i bardzo dobre wytlumaczenie o co chodzi w kazdym zdaniu. Nie mozesz myslec, ze osoba czytajaca ma sie czegos domyslac. Wszystko musi byc jasne.
Byłem w technikum i przez 3 lata nie napisałem jednego listu, stąd te proste błędy, oczywiście wiem, że I z dużej.
"in the flat" - inside the flat?
'I will to cook' - Gotowałbym, nie wiem jak. I will would cook??
The similar flat - A similar flat
cheerful about - happy about it.
queit - quiet time and a lot of czy lots of, (nie much)
this flat - that flat, jesli dobrze myślę
fantastic location without traffic jams' - also it is a fantastic location in a good place for everyone.
Teraz okej? I wieczorem wyślę kolejny, jeśli można, bo jestem załamany sobą :D Muszę ciężej pracować
pisalem, ze przed flat jest zly przedimek (mialo byc 'a'), a Ty zmieniles przyimek. Musisz opanowac roznice przedimek-przyimek

gotowalbym - samo would. Czemu nie sprawdzasz takich rzeczy przed napisaniem?
Gdyż korzystam z google translate jak oszołom. Powinienem tutaj ze stronki. No nic, to piszę nowy list i wieczorem wrzucę, już sprawdzając. I ogarnę sobie różnicę między przedimkiem a przyimkiem. Dzięki
jak Ty sie chcesz czegos nauczyc sam z google translate?
Inaczej: pisałem sam, a 90% poprawek też samemu. Teraz będę pisał, potem od razu dogłębnie sprawdzał z własnej wiedzy, a to co mi się wydaje niepewne sprawdzał tutaj. Myślę, że pomoże
Ale z tym tłumaczem to też taka anegdotka. Mój brat pisał głównie listy za pomocą tłumacza, a potem pyk na maturze 8 pkt na 10 z listu. Nie wiem jak on to zrobił
Może oprócz pomagania sobie tłumaczem zna język trochę lepiej niż ty ;)))
Chciałbym zobaczyć ten list ;)
edytowany przez Aaric: 07 paź 2018
Niestety, nie mamy wglądu w jego arkusz :D
Poznałeś nowa osobę, z którą się zaprzyjaźniłeś/zaprzyjaźniłaś. W emailu do przyjaciela / przyjaciółki z Anglii:
• zrelacjonuj okoliczności, w jakich doszło do spotkania i opisz swoje pierwsze wrażenie,
• opisz charakter poznanej osoby,
• napisz, jakie macie wspólne zainteresowania,
• zaproponuj spotkanie w czasie wakacji, sugerując, co moglibyście / mogłybyście robić we trójkę.

Last time when i went to the football match i met the gorgeous girl, Rachel. She is a fan the Arsenal Football Club and our conversation about them is a good oportunity to invite her at the restuarant next week.
I was fascined about her. Rachel seem to be a very nice, intelligent and attractive person. She even helped the old man get up from the seat.
I couldn’t belive, but she has passions just like me. She also loves reads books and she even writes. We both like animals.
I propose you meeting with me and Rachel on the beach. We could play soccer on the beach and We could have very fun with it.
edytowany przez Mikko: 07 paź 2018
Last time when i went to the football match i met the gorgeous girl, Rachel. She is a fan the Arsenal Football Club and our conversation about them is a good oportunity to invite her at the restuarant next week.
I was fascined about her. Rachel seem to be a very nice, intelligent and attractive person. She even helped the old man get up from the seat.
I couldn’t belive, but she has passions just like me. She also loves reads books and she even writes. We both like animals.
I propose you meeting with me and Rachel on the beach. We could play soccer on the beach and We could have very fun with it.
edytowany przez Aaric: 07 paź 2018
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
1-30 z 65
poprzednia |