Sprawdzenie listu nieformalnego po angielsku

Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
31-60 z 65
Last time when I went to the football match I met a gorgeous girl, Rachel. She is a fan the Arsenal Football Club and our conversation about them was a good oportunity to invite her at a restaurant next week.
I was delight about her. Rachel seems to be a very nice, intelligent and attractive person. She even helped an old man get up from the seat.
I couldn’t believe, but she has passions just like me. She also reads books and she even writes. We both like animals.
I to propose(?) you meeting with me and Rachel on the beach. We could play soccer on the beach and could have fun with it.
She is a fan OF the Arsenal Football Club and our conversation about them was a good oportunity to invite her at a restaurant next week.
I was delight POPRZEDNIE BYŁO OK TYLKO NAPISZ POPRAWNIE about her. Rachel seems to be a very nice, intelligent and attractive ONA JEST ATTRACTIVE CZY WYDAJE SIĘ ATTRACTIVE? person. She even helped an old man get up from the seat.
I to propose(?) NP HOW ABOUT you meeting with me and Rachel on the beach. We could play soccer on the beach and could have SOME fun with it.
edytowany przez Aaric: 07 paź 2018
Jak podniesienie staruszka sprawia, ze dziewczyna jest atrakcyjna?:) Napisalabym tak:
She is a very nice, intelligent and attractive.
She is also very kind. She helped an older man to get up from his seat. Nie pisz "even" bo to nie jest jakis nielada wyczyn.
Buduj proste, krotkie zdania SAMODZIELNIE.
Ściągnąłem dosłownie dwa słowa. fascinated - umiałem delight, więc muszę spokojnie, bo nie myślę. Gorgeous akurat znałem, jak i attractive. A with it, nie wiadomo po co, skoro mogłem napisać trochę funu. Zepsułem.
Last time when I went to the football match I met a gorgeous girl, Rachel. She is a fan the Arsenal Football Club and our conversation about them was a good opportunity to invite her in a restaurant next week.
I was delight about her. Rachel seems to be very nice, intelligent and she is a attractive. She is also very king. She helped an older man to get up from his seat.
I couldn’t believe, but she has passions just like me. She also reads books and she even writes. We both like animals.
How about you meeting me and Rachel on the beach. We could play soccer and could some fun?
Dzięki bardzo. Jutro kolejny :D I zobaczymy jak napiszę list na sprawdzianie w czwartek. Z pierwszego miałem marną dwóję. Jeszcze raz dzięki za pomoc.
Dalej sa bledy. Nie poprawiles tego co Ci dal Aaric, nawet moje gotowe zdanie przepisales z bledem. Nie pisz nowych listow tylko dopracuje de dwa, zebys wiedzial co robisz i dlaczego. Skup sie.
Dla mnie to wyglada jakby ktos chcial brac udzial w Maratonie a jeszc ze nie umial chodzic.
Trzeba sie uczyc systematycznie, powoli i co najwazniejsze, ze zrozumieniem a nie pedzic na szalonego jak jakis diabel ktorego zgrabna i mloda kobieta goni. ...:-)
Okej, z racji tego, że mam ten sprawdzian, to też muszę się nauczyć/przypomnieć czasów i słówek. Jutro wrzucę dwa poprawione już mam nadzieję całkowicie wcześniejsze listy. Za szybko chcę po prostu.
cala gramatyke potrzebujesz odswiezyc i poprawic, nie tylko czasy
Tak też robię, ale na razie to co na sprawdzian. Powoli, regularnie i do celu. Listy może będę wrzucał, jeśli będziecie tak wspaniałomyślni i pomocni, co 5 dni, żeby ogarnąć najpierw gramatykę i właśnie czasy.
I
Last weekend i was in the suburbs of Warsaw and i looked for a flat for two people. I spoke with landlord of a cosy two-room flat, that whould be great for us.
My best friend Michael, shared a similar flat with his girlfriend and he was very happy about it. He does parties, but usually he also has a lot of time for studies, quiet time and lots of time for hobbies.
In my opinion, we could rent that flat that I have seen (akurat przerabiam perfecta teraz). It would be less expensive. It its a fantastic location in a good place for everyone. However, we will have to drive 30 minutes to school.

II
Last time when I went to the football match I met a gorgeous girl, Rachel. She is a fan of the Arsenal Football Club and our conversation about them was a good opportunity to invite her in a restaurant next week.
I was delight about her. She is a very nice, intelligent and attractive. She is also very kind. She helped an older man to get up from his seat.
How about you meeting me and Rachel on the beach. We could play soccer and have some fun.
delighted
She is a very nice, intelligent and attractive
Skreslilam "a' a Ty dalej przepisales. "A" tylko przed rzeczownikiem.
Last weekend i was in the suburbs of Warsaw and i looked for a flat for two people. I spoke with ___ landlord of a cosy two-room flat, that whould be great for us.
Może być przedimek przed przymiotnikiem w takiej konfiguracji zdania:
article + adjective + noun.
Cytat: Aaric
Może być przedimek przed przymiotnikiem w takiej konfiguracji zdania:
article + adjective + noun.

That might be too much information ... at this point less is more :-)
a lot of time for studies, I'd put 'studying'.
Okej, dzisiaj kolejny list wrzucę. Ostatnio dostałem 4 ze sprawdzianu i 3 z listu. Wcześniej 3 i 2 naciągane. Postaram się znaleźć gdzieś ten list, który był na sprawdzianie.
Hmmm, musiałbym kupić gotowe sprawdziany, a to mi się nie widzi, bo jaki jest sens tak ściągać.
Czy warto opisywać, mając to, co zapamiętałem.
Student mieszka przy uczelni (może być campus) i narzeka na głośnych sąsiadów
* Mam wyrazić, że jest mi przykro.
*Powiedzieć mu co powinien moim zdaniem im przekazać do wiadomości
* Jakie dalsze powinien podjąć kroki, jeśli to nie poskutkuje
* A także opowiedzieć mu ostatnią ciekawą historię mojego życia.
W takiej kolejności. Szkoda, że nie byłem w szkole, to bym zobaczył błędy i upewnił się, jaki był temat. A może to i lepiej?
Pisać z tego, czy już z gotowego czegoś innego? I dzięki, kolejne rady wziąłem do serca :)
edytowany przez Mikko: 15 paź 2018
Student mieszka przy uczelni (może być campus) i narzeka na głośnych lokatorów
* Mam wyrazić, że jest mi przykro.
*Powiedzieć mu co powinien im przekazać do wiadomości
* Jakie dalsze powinien podjąć kroki, jeśli to nie poskutkuje
* A także opowiedzieć mu ostatnią ciekawą historię mojego życia.
I am worried about your situation with flatmates. This must be frustrating and disappointing for You.
In my opinion, first of all, You should need to talk with them, explain this problem and say that You don’t accept that an uncomfortable situation.
That would help, but if not, You have two possibilities. First, You can call the police . You can also talk with landlord about yours noisy flatmates.
Last week I talk with a gorgeous girl at the match. She impressed me knowlegde about Arsenal Football Club and I invited her into the italian restuarant next Monday. I am very happy about it.
I am worried about 'your' (tataj dalabym przedimek) situation with (tutaj dalabym 'your') flatmates. This must be frustrating and disappointing for 'You' (dlaczego to slowo jest napisane duza litera?).
In my opinion, first of all, 'You' (mala litera) 'should need' (nie, albo jedno albo drugie, lepiej pasuje to pierwsze, ale wtedy bez 'to') to talk with them, explain this problem and say that 'You' (mala litera, dlaczego to trzeba przypominac?) don’t accept 'that' (nie, tutaj 'this) 'an' (niepotr) uncomfortable situation.
That 'would' (za silne slowo, bo wyglada tak, ze ty gwarantujesz ze to pomoze, ale co masz na mysli to jest ze 'moze' i wtedy trzeba odpowiednie slowo) help, but if not, 'You' (mala litera) have two possibilities. First, 'You' (mala litera) can call the police . You can also talk with (przedimek) landlord about 'yours' (nie, to jest zle slowo, tutaj 'your') noisy flatmates.
Last week I 'talk' (tutaj potrzeba czasownik w czasie przeszlym) with a gorgeous girl at 'the' (ale nie wiemy o jaki chodzi, trzeba dodac czy to byl 'football czy cos innego) match. She impressed me (tutaj brakuje slowa 'z' a po angf. 'with') (brak przedimka) 'knowlegde' (ortog) about Arsenal Football Club and I invited her 'into' (nie, lepiej pasuje 'to') 'the' (ja bym dala inny przedimek) 'italian' (duza litera) 'restuarant' (ortog) next Monday.
I am worried about... nie jest wyrażeniem 'przykrości' ;))
ja bym powiedziala: noisy neighbours
nie powiedziales, ze ci przykro
Ja bym użył np 'put up with' zamiast accept.
I am sorry about a situation with your flatmates. This must be frustrating and disappointing for
In my opinion, first of all, you should talk with them, explain this problem and say that you don’t put up with this uncomfortable situation.
That could help, but if not, you' have two possibilities. First, you can call the police . You can also talk with the landlord about yours noisy neighbours.
Last week I talked with a gorgeous girl at the football match. She impressed me with a knowledge about Arsenal Football Club and I invited her to at (?) Italian restaurant next Monday.
Dziękuję bardzo za pomoc, motywujecie mnie i pomagacie, że mogę dobrze napisać maturę z angielskiego, a jest dla mnie bardzo ważna w kontekście studiów :) Następny list za pięć dni, dzięki jeszcze raz.
about a situation ja bym dał 'the'
disappointing for ....?
W tym kontekście ja bym dał 'talk TO them' a nie 'WITH them'
you don’t WANT TO put up with
you have two possibilities ja bym dał 'options'
You can also talk with the landlord about yours noisy neighbours. też bym dał 'talk to' (complain)
Osobiście ja bym dał 'her knowledge' zamiast a knowledge
np. to an Italian restaurant
I am sorry about THE situation with your YOUR NOISY NEIGHBOURS. This must be frustrating and VERY DISTURBING
You can also COMPLAIN the landlord about THE DISTURBANCE OR REPORT IT TO THE POLICE.

Zrob z tego dobry uzytek tzn. naucz sie na tym czegos, bo nie dajemy gotowcow, ale poniewaz sie starasz to chce Ci dac lepsze rozwiazanie.
edytowany przez [konto usunięte]: 17 paź 2018
Sorry, COMPLAIN TO the landlord
I am sorry about the situation with your noisy neighbours. This must be frustrating and very disturbing.
In my opinion, first of all, you should talk to them, explain this problem and say that you don’t want to put up with this uncomfortable situation.
That could help, but if not, you have two options. You can also complain to the landlord about the disturbance or report it to the police.
Last week I talked with a gorgeous girl at the football match. She impressed me with her knowledge about Arsenal Football Club and I invited her to an Italian restaurant next Monday.
Poznałem trochę słówek, jeszcze się więcej ich pouczę tak jak czasów, opanuję przedimki i przyimki i wracam za 10 dni, żeby były lepsze efekty :)) Dzięki jeszcze raz.
calkiem niezle :)
Cytat:
I was delight byłam rozkosz ...
I was delithED about the ....itp itd :)
edytowany przez Robbertoxx: 20 paź 2018
delight - rzeczownik
delighted - czasownik.
a delight = Terri

Sample sentence:
'Terri is a delight'
>>>Sample sentence:
'Terri is a delight
...mg
You know exactly how to make me smile in the morning...
Temat przeniesiony do archwium.
31-60 z 65